Friday, July 15, 2016

A day at the Fair - a summer ritual!

We took the kids out to the Fair late this afternoon and had a whirling good time! Well I do have to be honest and admit that I was the one standing at each ride watching the kiddos strap themselves in and flying through the yonder blue sky - eeeek! I cannot believe that when I was younger I had no hesitation riding on these rides - WHAAAT???!!!!!  Enjoy the sights from the comfort of your armchair!

P.S. I just finished the Halloween shoe design you got a glimpse of last week and will post it early next week in it's entirety.












1 comment:

Bea said...

You have to be a kid (or crazy teenager) to enjoy those rides and it looks like your 2 enjoyed themselves. Why is it that food at a fair tastes better than anywhere else?