Thursday, December 8, 2016

February 2017 issue of Just Cross Stitch magazine!

I am very excited to share with everyone that I have two designs in the brand new issue of Just Cross Stitch in the February 2010 issue!  When you see the "Love is a Journey" just know that I stitched that design 3 separate times until I was 100% happy with the colors working together - I think it turned out great!

I am still not able to post blog updates using my iPhone and it continues to make me crazy - so if I am slow to update my blog that is why! I am finally having my website updated for the new year and am excited to get it back up and running and most importantly UPDATED!!!








1 comment:

Bea said...

Way to go Nancy! That is wonderful! Especially like "Love is a Journey" - the colours are wonderful and so is the pillow.