Saturday, February 18, 2017

NEW! "Mini Me FEBRUARY"!



Here is the new February "Mini Me" design coming out in early March! For the first time since I started designing as Pickle Barrel Designs I won't be sending any new designs to Nashville Market and it just feels crazy. I have to say that the last 6 months have been a whirlwind of things diverting my attention from designing back to family basics. In September my husband literally went blind overnight in one eye - then they discovered more heart problems which turned into a stroke at the start of 2017, Doctors attempted surgery on him but discovered a blood clot sitting on his heart so now we sit and wait for the clot to dissolve before re attempting the surgery on his heart. Combine that with keeping schedules straight for our two kiddos and trust me when I say my hands have been so full over this time. So hopefully as 2017 really gets going I will be able to design more patterns to share with all of you. My goal this year is to try and design most of my new designs so that they fit into "off the shelf" frames like 4x6 or 5x7 or 8x10 frames - easier for everyone stitching them to save a little money! Oh and did I mention it is February in the dead of winter here in North Dakota and yet it was 50 degrees above yesterday and today!!!! How does that even happen - but I will gladly take it!

2 comments:

Detallitos de Ysabel said...

lovely!!!! Are April and May ready???

Pam said...

Been thinking of you a lot lately. How are you? I miss getting email updates from you! Have a Happy Fall.