Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Oscars

Now who doesn't look forward to Oscar night to see what everyone is wearing, how host Billy Crystal will do hosting for the 9th time and most of all which of my favorites actually win those little golden men! So it is back to my tv viewing all cozy on the couch with my poor sick husband (a baaaad cold and cough)and looking forward to a blizzard on Tuesday - we just had a snowstorm overnight but the kids had a grand old time playing outside in the snow this afternoon which was fun. And last but certainly not least this weekend was Nashville Market where designers and retail shops all convene together in Nashville to introduce new designs - this is one of the first times that I haven't actually released a design or designs there but I have so many things I am working on to release this year that something had to give...but I have 4 new designs coming out shortly and will start giving you sneak peeks starting this week!!!

1 comment:

cucki said...

have a lovely time deary..
love for you xx