Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ho Ho Ho!

Have you all started your Christmas shopping now that Thanksgiving has gobbled by? Was anyone brave enough to shop on Black Friday? Macy's has a special Christmas bus tour going across the country to raise money for the Make A Wish Foundation and Santa and 2 Elves hopped off the bus and were led into our local store by bagpipers - quite the scene - took our two little ones out to see it all and our 4 year old ended up on the news watching Santa read. "'twas the Night Before Christmas" - oh to be young again!

4 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

Sounds like fun! I am doing the bulk of mine today! Luckily I can get most of it online so I don't have to face the madness in the shops!

Bea said...

Nancy, I've given you the Liebster Award. Please visit my blog and see what it's all about.

http://prupertgirl.blogspot.com

Dani - tkdchick said...

That must of been fun for the kids!

butterfly said...

Looks so fun,great post.