Saturday, July 27, 2013

A new royal baby!!!

I don't know about all of you but I just love my Royals! Perhaps it comes from growing up in Canada that I developed a fascination with the Royal Family but after all these years I still don't get tired reading about the Royal Family so when William and Kate had their new baby last week I was beside myself with glee! It is in that vein that I designed an adorably cute baby sampler in honor of HRH Prince George Alexander Louis and I hope you will like it too. I am giving you a little sneak peek here and the chart should be ready to release early next week...so if I can ask a favor from everyone who reads my blog, and that is to share the link to this new sampler with all of your online stitching friends and on everyone's blogs so thank you in advance! A lot!

No comments: