Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Post Thanksgiving!

Now that all those turkey dinners have finally started wearing off we are into the next stage of Thanksgiving...leftovers!!!  We had a lovely Thanksgiving with our little family, Auntie Karen and my stepdaughter along with her husband and their son who is the same age almost as our son! Food, family and good times not to mention the ever important Black Friday shopping...yes, I am one of those totally insane people who looove their Black Friday shopping because there's nothing like standing in line at your local Target and waiting over an hour to pay but I got some incredible deals so I am one happy girl! So from my family to your family, Happy Holiday season and I am so very grateful to each and every person that follows my blog and has ever bought a Pickle Barrel Designs pattern!

No comments: