Monday, February 13, 2017

Fingers crossed this post works!

Oh. My. Goodness. I swear if this post doesn't easily work tonight then I am going to find myself a new blog engine and that will be it. Nothing but problem after problem with how Blogger runs SOB! I have been working on a monthly series of 12 fun designs - and stitched January through September - just stitching the October design at the moment and need to design November and December! I promise you will love them and I will post some sneak peeks shortly! That is as long as they will load on Blogger. Thank you for sticking with me as I try and sort this Blogger business out. The good news is my web guru is almost finished updating my website and as soon as it is ready I will bring a Facebook page up to connect with the website! Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow! ❤❤❤

No comments: