Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'M BAAAACK!

WOW! I cannot believe it has been so long since I originally created this BLOGSPOT and never got around to actually doing anything with it. Now that I have a little more time to dedicate to designing new cross stitch patterns and have a year of tremendous exposure and advertising in 2012, I better get into action and be diligent about updates and information! Every now and again I will post a new freebie pattern to my website, www.picklebarreldesigns.com so check that and I would just love to hear comments from fellow stitchers about any of my Pickle Barrel Designs charts that you have liked or stitched - pictures of your stitched work are always welcome and please let me know if you send me a photo, am I allowed to post it on my Blogspot?

I just released a new KIT called "LOVE LETTER" which is a darling Valentine's Day design and includes the chart and full skeins of Sullivans Threads with it for only $12.00. If you don't have a local craft store, and aren't sure where you can get it, please feel free to contact Paula at The Craft Gallery in Findlay, Ohio - she does all of my framing and to say she is talented and great to work with would be an understatement!

I also just joined TWITTER so I can tweet to my hearts content - now all I have to do is enlist some followers to actually read what I write and twete - OH MY!!!

Happy Stitching! Nancy

No comments: