Friday, December 27, 2013

Another Year is almost done...

Seriously, can someone please tell me where exactly all of 2013 went? A couple more days and 2014 starts - wow! We had a great Christmas - the kids were SURE they saw a shadow which was one of Santa's reindeer when they were in bed on Christmas Eve and after opening their stockings declared this to be "the best Christmas ever!!!"  Now I better get my stitching fingers warmed up and start getting a ton of new designs stitched and ready to release in 2014 - something for you to look forward to!







1 comment:

Sue said...

Nancy, the years seem to go by faster and faster the older we get; I am now 68, and I just cannot believe how quickly time passes. I do hope to make the best of the coming year, stitching, reading, spending time with those I love. Hopefully, DH's health will be better; I can't hope for too much, but just so nothing new develops. 2013 was the 'year of cancer' for us.....he is doing well, so far! I pray for continued healing. I wish you and your family nothing but the best for the coming year! Much happiness, health, prosperity and safety.

BIG hugs,
Sue