Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Eve today!

I hope that as today goes into full swing that everyone can have time to carve out for family and friends and everything else that this magical season holds that is important in your lives. I am so thankful for my family and that our kids are happy and healthy...and I am thankful for everyone who supports my work as Pickle Barrel Designs! So put out that plate of cookies for Santa along with a glass of milk and see Christmas through the wonderful eyes of a child this year - trust me, it's worth it!




3 comments:

Faith... said...

Merry Christmas!

Denise said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family
Happy Stitching
Denise

Sue said...

Merry Christmas and a very Blessed, Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year!

I hope to get much more stitching done in the new year. :)